K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

The reason why Choa needs Jimin


Stops her from doing a weird gag



Calms her down



Helps her get up



Fixes her mic



Covers her cleavage



Switches for her favorite color



Gestures her to move

-

Pann: The reason why Jimin must be beside Choa

1. [+81, -1] She looks like a girl crush with the cleavage covering.

2. [+74, -2] Jimin was unlikeable at first but she actually seems to have a good personality...

3. [+53, -2] Choa is the oldest unnie but Jimin is the leader ㅋㅋ The unnie line is tiny and cute ㅠㅠ



4. [+15, -0] The reason why Jimin is the leader

5. [+14, -0] When I see idols, I understand why the leader is the leader. Same goes to Jimin.

6. [+10, -0] Oh... I'm seeing Jimin in a new light. I didn't know she had a reliable personality like that.

7. [+9, -0] When I worked as DMZ staff, I saw SNSD, Apink, Infinite, VIXX, EXID, AOA, and etc. Jimin was the one who greeted others the most. She was the only idol who even bowed 90 degrees to no one like me ㅋㅋ And also B1A4 Jinyoung... Since then, I found her to be likeable.

8. [+9, -0] I had no interest in AOA but both of them are cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jimin is a girl crush.

Back To Top