K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Before & after weight loss of Astro Cha Eunwoo

Before weight loss:



After:


Pann: Cha Eunwoo before & after weight loss

1. [+134, -1] He's the only celebrity that I looked up on the Internet as soon as I saw him because of his face.

2. [+126, -1] Cha Eunwoo is so perfect ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He has a small face and is tall. He's also natural ㅋㅋ I can't even like him because he's so unrealistic.

3. [+126, -5] How can you compare him to this cheap Internet celebrity ㅋㅋㅋ Cha Eunwoo is naturally handsome, smart, and tall.



4. [+75, -20] I gasped at this picture.



5. [+63, -0] Of course, even if you're pretty or handsome, you still have to lose some weight to make your looks shine.

6. [+39, -0] Other male idols should avoid standing next to him ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+37, -0] He's way too handsome...



8. [+26, -0] He goes to Sungkyunkwan University, he's also good at studying~

9. [+23, -0] I was just at an exhibition and I realized that I was looking at pictures of Cha Eunwoo more than the art works and sculptures.... Is this what they call art... I'm confused ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+23, -0] I went to Tommy Hilfiger fansign for my friend. I also held his hand. He's more handsome in real life. He's a real flower boy, it was crazy. Doyeon was also there but he was prettier than her. Doyeon looked handsome whereas Cha Eunwoo was pale like the Snow White.



11. [+23, -0] I went to a music show recording for my bias and I saw Cha Eunwoo right in front of me. I searched him up as soon as I came home that day. As he was dancing, he smiled brightly and the shape of his eyes was like a half moon. I thought I was watching romance comics.

12. [+21, -1] I know... He has an amazing body and eye smile. I don't understand why he's not mentioned. His visual makes me gasp everytime.

Back To Top