K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Announcer Jang Sung Gyu responds to Pann comments about him


"Did you See Jang Sung Gyu's Instagram ㅋㅋ" (I'll be upset if you didn't)
"He graduated from my high school. He came to my school once and bought us 60 ice creams" (That's exactly why I bought them)
"Why is he so cute when he says "really?" ㅋㅋㅋ He's likeable" (No no, I'm extremely likeable)

I'm looking for someone. My hoobae from Han Young High School who left the comment to spread the news of my good deeds, please DM me. I'll buy you a meal ^^ #Sangil-dong #HanYoungHighSchool #It'sNotHanYoungForeignLanguageHighSchoolBeCareful #HanYoungDictionary #MakeSureTheRightHandKnowsWhatTheLeftHandIsDoing

-

Pann: Jang Sung Gyu posted a Pann post on Instagram ㅋㅋㅋ

1. [+172, -1] He's too cute...



2. [+167, -1] Jang Sung Gyu announcer-nim, you're really handsome. I hope to see more of your handsome face. I love You.

3. [+158, -0] Jang Sung Gyu-nim, if you're reading this... I'm cheering for you! I like the gagman-like announcer.

4. [+70, -0] Meanwhile, the battery is 1% ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+28, -0] Please post this on Instagram as well ㅋㅋㅋ So cute ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+25, -0] Seeing this, I think a lot of celebrities read Pann ㅋㅋ

7. [+25, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah he's so cute ㅠㅠ

8. [+19, -0] I was surprised with Jang Sung Gyu-nim's height. He was much taller than the cast of Knowing Brothers. He also has a good body and a likeable face. He's witty and funny! I think he'll do better.

Back To Top