K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

[Sugarman 2] Korea's first cyber singer Adam & Jinu (Hitchhiker)


Article: 'Sugarman2' Cyber singer Adam's real voice Park Sung Chul appears

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+329, -7] There was a rumor back then and it said Adam was dead due to a computer virus. Can't believe he appeared on Sugarman ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love finding myself singing along as I watch Sugarman. It brings me memories ^^ Their covers are new and fresh. I hope the show runs for a long time.

2. [+295, -3] Really daebak... The song is so good. I hope Urban Zakapa's cover gets released soon.

3. [+243, -8] There were also other cyber singers named Cyda and Lucia...

4. [+16, -0] Huh? I thought he died because he was infected by millennium bug?

5. [+11, -1] I bought Adam diaries when I was in elementary school ㅋㅋ

6. [+10, -1] I didn't know there was an actual singer.

-

Article: 'Sugarman 2' Park Sung Chul, "Won Bin was the model for cyber singer Adam"

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+203, -4] Won Bin's class that even CG can't beat.

2. [+140, -5] Wow, CG can't beat a real person...

3. [+92, -2] Won Bin doesn't even look like human in pictures. I hope he comes back soon.

4. [+13, -7] There are three types of people on Earth. Men, women, Won Bin.

5. [+7, -0] Is this Adam who died of a computer virus? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ



Article: 'Sugarman 2' Jinu, "I asked 'why?' when Lee Hyori told me she was dating Lee Sang Soon"

Source: My Daily via Nate

1. [+798, -10] I understand. When their couple picture was first revealed, it was as shocking as Beauty and the Beast.

2. [+697, -6] What? Who? Why?

3. [+548, -6] What is he wearing?

4. [+50, -1] Honestly, anybody would've asked why when Lee Hyori introduced Lee Sang Soon as her boyfriend before they got married ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+39, -5] To those who are questioning why he's dressed like that - He's Hitchhiker who's currently an electronic musician. He got praised for his genius-like music and was forced to advance to the US ㅋㅋ

6. [+37, -3] I was staring at the picture because I was seeing a silver statue.

Back To Top